As hectic as all of our schedules are its sometimes hard to take in some time for ourselves. One of the best ways to quickly destress is aromatherapy. Burning essential oils are great and they also have multiple uses. Alleviate some stress and relax by burning one of these harmonizing scents below.
5. Frankincense provides an aromatic scent and offers antiseptic and disinfectant qualities. This essential oil is also good for clearing your nasal passages and acts as a sedative. Even when inhaled or used topically Frankincense assists in reducing the appearance of scars quicker.
4. Bergamot oil has a fruity scent as it comes from the Bergamot citrus fruit. Known for its soothing properties burn this oil to help relieve stress or anxiety.
3. Vetiver oil often used in perfumes also works as an aphrodisiac and an anti inflammatory. Mix this oil with jasmine or yang-ylang essential oils for the ultimate aromatherapy session.
2. Roman Camomile has been used as a calming agent for centuries. Not just gentle on the mind camomile also works as a natural antibiotic. This oil when burned provides a fresh aromatic sent. No mixing as we all know settles the stomach and your mind. Known to settle the stomach and your mind. For a fresh take on this oil try blending it with rose or sage essential oils.
1. Lavender oil is my number one go to essential oil. If you are having issues with sleeping, stress, or anxiety burn this bad boy to start decompressing. It is also works great topically to relieve irritated skin.
How about you? What do you do to unwind after a long hectic day? Do you have a routine you typically follow? I would love to hear it. Leave a comment so we can chat below. Also, be sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram to stay in the loop on the hottest trends. Never miss a post and follow my blog with Bloglovin!