Here’s one of my last grilled recipes for the season.
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 2 tsp of fresh cut parsley
- 1 tsp garlic/onion powder
- 4 corn stalks
- aluminum foil
- Add butter, lemon juice,parsley, onion powder together in a bowl.
- Warm up the mixture in the microwave until the butter is completely melted.
- Chuck and rinse corn.
- Cut corn stalks in half.
- Cut aluminum foil to fit corn with a half inch remaining on both sides
- Remove bowl from microwave
- Roll each piece of corn in the buttery sauce then roll the corn in aluminum foil. Make sure you twist the ends of the aluminum foil to keep the butter inside and from dripping
- Once complete place on grill for 20-30 minutes. Rotating ever 5-10 minutes
- Once complete unravel and enjoy!
Hope you enjoy this fresh take on grilled corn. How do you usually prepare corn?