Sometimes you just have to throw something easy on the grill together for dinner. There’s nothing quicker then Chicken Kabobs.
Here’s what you will need:
- Metal/Wooden Skewers (6 inch in length)
- 1 lb Chicken Breasts
- 1 Red Pepper
- 4-5 Mushroom
- 1 Zucchini
- Garlic Powder
- Lemon Juice
- Olive Oil
- Cut the chicken, red peppers, mushrooms, and zucchini into chunks in a bowl.
- Marinate everything with salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste.
- Add in layers the chunks of chicken, red pepper, mushrooms, and zucchini to each skewer.
- Drizzle olive oil to keep the skewers from drying out before placing them on the grill.
- Add skewers to the grill
- Cook thoroughly until chicken is white throughout.
- Remove from grill.