With the heat picking up momentum the last thing you want to have to worry about is your eyeshadow clumping, creasing, or worse sliding off the side of your face. Here are my top 5 long lasting eye primers to help your makeup survive for the heat.
1. NYX Cosmetics HD Eye Shadow Base, $7 Run out and need to just pick one up at the drug store? Look no further than NYX Cosmetics. This eye shadow base is a steal.
2. Clinique Touch Base for Eyes, $16 No creasing or smearing with this base. Just make sure you pick the closest base to your tone.
3. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, $20 This magical potion compliments Urban Decay’s eyeshadows like no other. Its my four favorite things when it comes to makeup light, creamy, quick, and easy.
4. Mac Prep and Prime 24 Hour Extend Eye Base, $22 A dab will truly do you with this brand. You will keep a flawless eye look from morning to night easily. Try this shadow to add a bit of sparkle to those lids.
5. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow – $26 Coming in various shades this is the perfect eye primer to put on before you place your eyeshadow on top. Or if you like to keep it simple just wear it as is and go!
What are some of your go to eye primers?