Fire up the grill with this savory recipe. Your guests will leave more than satisfied with your grilling skills.
To start you will need:
- 1⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped scallions (I sometimes substitute this for a regular yellow onion)
- 1⁄4 cup freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. salt, plus more to taste
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1 tsp. rosemary
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cloves
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 5-6 Lime Wedges for serving
- 1⁄2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 habanero chile chopped
- 1″ piece of ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp. salted butter
- 2 gallon Ziplock bags
- 6 lb chicken wings
- Once all of the ingredients are chopped add them all into a blender. Blend until you have a puree mixture.
- Rinse and let chicken dry.
- Add chicken wings to both Ziplock bags.
- Pour puree into both bags and seal.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Grill wings as usual.
- Sprinkle lime juice over wings before serving.
- Serve and enjoy
These wings are the perfect addition to any Bar-B-Que. Let me know how they turn out when you try the recipe.