With the summer in full swing it is important to keep your tresses conditioned from the elements. This treatment is a great addition to your deep conditioning treatment especially if you have color treated, relaxed, or damaged hair.
- To start combine the following in a bowl
- 4 tsp Coconut Oil
- 3 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Honey
- 1 Large Egg
- 3 tsp Ojon Restorative Conditioner (Optional)
2. Massage the mask on your dry hair. I usually do this by dividing my hair into sections and apply the mask from root to tip starting in the back.
3. Let the mask sit for 15-20 minutes. DO NOT SIT UNDER THE DRYER! Unless you would like scrambled eggs in your hair.
4. Rinse thoroughly with cold water.
5. Style as usual.
Have you ever tried a hair mask treatment? If so which one and did you like the results?
Be sure to follow my blog with Bloglovin!