5. Style- Hands down Miss Ross has impecable taste and style. Wearing something from Urban Outfitters to an infamous designer she wears them all well and effortlessly.
4. Talented- Long out of her mother Diana Ross’ shadow Tracee Elliss Ross has shown us that she can hold her own in Hollywood. Acting in roles from Girlfriends to Reed Between the Lines she has proved her staying power in the industry.
3. Genuine- She has a positive and genuine personality that resonates with her fans through her interviews, appearances, and characters. Her relatability makes her even more likable.
2. Beautiful- I mean just look at her she is gorgeous no explanation needed.
1. Confident- As women we all have those moments of self doubt where we are unsure of ourselves. But just a few weeks ago Tracee Ellis Ross proved that just like us she has flaws and has overcame them by posting the below collage a la Instagram saying:
“I’m not the type to post booty pics…I love my body but I try not to objectify it! But today I wanna…so I made a damn collage! The pic on the right made me nauseous the first time I saw it. I thought my face looked crazy but the pic is always popping up somewhere so I’m embracing it…crazy eyes, bra bulge and all!!! #IWokeUpLikeThis#FeelingFrisky#Freedom2014“
Its nice to see a beautiful woman celebrating her curves. Regardless of our insecurities we should all do the same. What parts of your body do you celebrate?