Anyone who knows me knows that I love seafood! I finally got this recipe down and thought I would share it. The prep time is only 30 minutes and the leftovers are great!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ready In: 50 minutes
Serving Size: 4 people
- 12oz linguine
- 14oz clams
- 3/4 pound medium shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1/2 cup crab meat (can substitute with artificial crab)
- 2 cups of tomato sauce
- 1 cup small diced onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves finely diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan (optional)
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil (be sure to add 2 tablespoons of salt).
Add linguini pasta, and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, or until al dente. Then drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet saute the onions and garlic in olive oil. When onion is
translucent add the basil, shrimp, crab, and scallops and stir until its mixed well.
3. Add tomato sauce and mix thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Pour seafood sauce over drained and cooked linguini.
5. Serve and enjoy!