Last night across the globe hundreds of retailers hosted Fashion Night Out events presenting there fall collection, gift giveaways, and complimentary food and beverages to shoppers.
Chicago’s second annual FNO included 36 downtown retailers. Here’s a quick recap of some of the retail stores I hit up along the mag mile.
Chicago Fashion Incubator Designers create garments in the Macy’s window display.
– Fashion Incubator Designer window displays were fabulous yet inspirational. On State Street I had a chance to watch fashion come to life as Chicago based designers created original pieces right in front of me! Also, Kyle Richards, star of the hit show Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and entertainment reporter/TV host Marcellas Reynolds co-hosted the “Runway to Reality” fashion presentation. Kelly Osbourne the spokesman for Madonna (and her daughterLourdes Leon) new line “Material Girl” showcased a few pieces this followed with a meet and greet for fans. Checkout the cute line!
Kelly Osbourne poses for the cameras at Macy’s FNO.
Models showcase a few of Material Girl line pieces.
– The Shops of North Bridge and Chicago Magazine featured the top fall picks with Chicago magazine’s fashion director, Stacey Jones and style editor, Heiji Choy Black .5 fashionable prizes valued at $200 or more from stores like Swarovski, Charming Charlie, and Stuart Weitzman were also raffled off. Here’s a sneak peak of what’s to come this fall.
Chicago magazine’s fashion director, Stacey Jones (left), and style editor, Heiji Choy Black (right)
-.Armani Exchange gave a complementary duffle bag with every purchase of $150 or more.
Armani Exchange Stylist poses with the complementary duffle bag.
– Featured photo ops with three of America’s Next Top Model. All Stars Camille, Isis, and Laura from the new season (premieres 9/14 on CW at 8pm CST) of America’s Next Top Model gave photo advice and took pics. Light snacks and beverages were provided.
America’s Next Top Model Camille, Isis, and Laura greet fans at Express.
– Created an experience before you even hit the door! Models were showcased outside the Michigan Ave store plus a live hand drummer with rockin beats greeted you as soon as you entered. Shoppers received live presentations with artists’ paintings of fashion editorials on top of a fashion presentation. The scrumptious hor derves were provided by Mercadito, Lockwood and 25 Degrees.
Models pose outside of Neiman Marcus.
Live fashion illustration by Julija Lubgane.
– Shoppers had a chance to enjoy complimentary champagne and received the glam red carpet treatment while checking out the new fall collection.
Zara’s fall pieces.
Zara shoppers enjoy complimentary champagne.
Post by Uptown Belle